2014 United Way Montcalm-Ionia
Day of Caring/Day of Action
2014 UWMI Day of Caring/Day of Action saw volunteers of all ages; from the young to the "little less young!"
50 Volunteers served 225.5 hours worth of time providing a total value of $5,085 worth of service to our Partner Agencies:
- Ionia Conservation District/Montcalm County 4-H Fairgrounds
- The Montcalm Center for Behavioral Health
- Montcalm Area Reading Council
- Relief After Violent Encounter-Ionia/Montcalm, Inc.
- IM Kids 3rd Meal
- Ionia County Great Start Collaborative
- Great Start Montcalm County.