2015 United Way Montcalm-Ionia
Day of Caring/Day of Action
2015 UWMI Day of Caring/Day of Action saw volunteers of all ages; from the young to the "little less young!"
48 Volunteers served 225.5 hours worth of time providing a total value of $4510.19 worth of service to our Partner Agencies:
- United Way Montcalm-Ionia Counties
- Saranac Elementary Schools
- Habitat For Humanities and American Red Cross - Fire Prevention
- Relief After Violent Encounter-Ionia/Montcalm, Inc. - Project delayed until Fall 2015
- IM Kids 3rd Meal
- Ionia County Great Start Collaborative
- Great Start Montcalm County.