Community Impact Grants
November 16, 2018
- Request for Proposals (RFP) published on www.liveunitedm-i.org
- Email notice will be sent to all current United Way Funded Partners
December 7, 2018
- Grant Applications may be submitted to United Way Montcalm-Ionia Counties
December 4, 2018 (8:30 - 10:30 AM, Tuesday)
December 7, 2018 (1:30 - 3:30 PM, Friday)
MANDATORY Q&A Grant Informational Session
(All applicants MUST attend one of the following meetings.)
- All Informational Sessions will be held at United Way Montcalm-Ionia Counties
10260 S Sheridan Road, Fenwick, MI 48834
- Grant applications will only be accepted from organizations that have attended one of these meetings.
December 20, 2018
- Completed Grant Applications due by 12:00 PM
- Grants will NOT be accepted if received after 12:00 PM.
- Grants MUST be physically received in our office on December 20, 2018 on or before 12:00 PM.
January 28, 2019 - February 15, 2019
- Community Impact Grant Review Process
- Slate of recommending grant awards approved by United Way Montcalm-Ionia Counties' Board of Directors
- Community Impact Grant Funding announced
- Mandatory check presentations and media opportunities begin.
October 31, 2019
- Six-month progress report due.
March 31, 2020
- End-of-year one progress report due.
October 31, 2020
- Eighteen-month progress report due.
March 31, 2021
- End-of-year two final report due.