23 Positions are available statewide with the Michigan Financial Opportunity Corps.
One of those right here in Montcalm and Ionia Counties!
Deadline to Apply is July 31, 2017
Service begins September 5, 2017
You will assist with or manage:
- Facilitating financial education classes
- Planning and implementing community resource fair - Show Me the Money Day
- Setting up free income tax preparation sites or alternative filing in our communities
- Planning and leading a community service project
- And so much more!
- A stipend of $6,315 paid bi-weekly over seven (7) months
- An Education Award of $2,907.50 upon completion of full seven (7) months of service.
- Health Insurance for Member
- Child Care assistance
- Many Professional Development and Training Opportunities
For More Information:
- Send inquiries to Darcy Brown at Darcy.Brown@liveunitedm-i.org
Ready to apply:
- Send your resume and at least three (3) references to Darcy Brown at Darcy.Brown@liveunitedm-i.org