WHY BUSINESSES SUPPORT WORKPLACE CAMPAIGNS!
Join local businesses and organizations, both small and large, that help United Way Montcalm - Ionia Counties raise money each year. Leading a United Way campaign provides you the opportunity to learn first-hand about the various needs in Montcalm and Ionia Counties; as well as, sharing rewarding team building experiences at the workplace.
Why Conduct a Workplace Campaign?
- United Way Montcalm - Ionia Counties improves lives by investing dollars in our work and in the work of health and human service agencies that share our goals to help children and individuals achieve their potential, promote financial stability and independence, and improve people's health.
- When you support United Way Montcalm - Ionia Counties in your workplace, you'll join other area businesses recognized for helping us advance the common good in our community.
- Volunteering doesn't just improve lives in our community, it can also be a powerful personal development tool for you and your employees. United Way Montcalm – Ionia Counties can help coordinate volunteer opportunities for your employees that reward them with a sense of giving back and help them grow personally and professionally.
Where to Begin?
- Any company or organization can set up their own United Way campaign with our help and a designated Workplace Campaign Leader.
- Campaign Leaders can be anyone in the workplace -- anyone who is enthusiastic and willing to LEAD and make a difference in our community simply by advocating in the workplace.
- The Campaign Leader does not have to do it alone! They can recruit Campaign Coordinators in the workplace to assist.
- Through the convenience of payroll deduction or other giving options, your employees will have a significant impact on their community without a significant impact on their wallets.
- Our United Way Team is here to help your campaign succeed. We will share information and ideas that will help you create a successful and fun campaign at your workplace.
Please complete the short form below to tell us about your company and your philanthropic goals. A United Way staff member will be in touch. We have the tools, people and know-how to help you customize a successful fundraising campaign. We look forward to working with you!